SolvedSee video

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
See video
Force Update
Ok, but I'll lose my Nodus D:

EDIT: It is a problem with Nodus 9.7
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Ok, but I'll lose my Nodus D:
Because you can't take 1minute to put it back? You do realize, Nodus saves the settings in a different folder right?
@Ahmad I did what you said and reinstalled Nodus, same problem, I got 9.9b, any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
@Ahmad I did what you said and reinstalled Nodus, same problem, I got 9.9b, any ideas?
it only does this with Nodus?
Yeah only with Nodus.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Yeah only with Nodus.
Ok, try going to 9.8, its under the 9.9 one
Still doesn't work, I'm just playing with regular minecraft.jar atm.
Same thing happening to me D:
Nodus works fine for me? Java 6 vs 7 maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
Nodus works fine for me? Java 6 vs 7 maybe?
Isn't that.

He is choosing to play with ought Nodus.
Solved
Closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us