I have a server for testing scripts

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I have a server for testing scripts
I currently host a server off my own computer whenever I wanna test out new scripts I wrote or anything hacking related (Battleye is disabled on the server). I have a password on it though and was wondering if anyone needed a server to test out non-malicious scripts on. Add me on skype: jumboperson87. And message me to why you have added me. I will therefore give you the IP and password to join and test.
Welcome,
Jumboperson
Note: The server is NON-HIVE you cannot spawn items on my server and get it on a different server. I have received multiple messages with people asking to do such a thing.
question
i made my own server as well but no one else can join it it seems to be stuck in LAN and i cant change it. all the ports are open i just can't figure it out and all the info i can find online doesn't not go into it at all. can i skype you for assistance tomorrow (27th) sometime? skype = sgtwtf

i
Quote Originally Posted by sgtwtf View Post
i made my own server as well but no one else can join it it seems to be stuck in LAN and i cant change it. all the ports are open i just can't figure it out and all the info i can find online doesn't not go into it at all. can i skype you for assistance tomorrow (27th) sometime? skype = sgtwtf

i
change your reporting IP address in one of the config files (server_setup folder)
Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
change your reporting IP address in one of the config files (server_setup folder)
FOUND THIS.

Q: My server shows up on LAN games list, but not on internet games list
A: Edit server.cfg and change the following lines accordingly
Quote
From this:
//reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com"; // For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead <--- (I ONLY HAD ONE ENTRY OPTION FOR REPORTING IP.)
reportingIP = "0.0.0.0";

To this:
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com"; // For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead
//reportingIP = "0.0.0.0";
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's listed under both lan and internet now. I can join under LAN but not the same game under internet.

i can see in my server log that people are joining but are immediately being disconnected.
only thing to go off of is connection failed.
config and rpt_mpgh.net.rar23 KB · 3 downloads Scanning…
Could anyone link me the 1.7.2.5 server files? Cheers.
Quote Originally Posted by Chewid View Post
Could anyone link me the 1.7.2.5 server files? Cheers.
They can be found HERE
NOTE: Don't ask me about the server, I am no longer running it, if you REALLY want me to its outdated. I was banned from DayZ twice and don't feel like buying a key.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us