ExclamationShiny Text Request

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
Shiny Text Request
I've been seeing a lot of requests for the shinning text graphic I had in my sig a while ago and I will take any requests and do them A.S.A.P

Rather than make a new thread asking for one Simply fill this out and post it here.

_____________________________________________
_____________________________________________


*Text:
*Color:
Specific Font:
Additional Information:
_____________________________________________
_____________________________________________


Fields with a * symbol must be filled out others are optional.
Please fill that out and I will be happy to make this graphic for you.


.::.EXAMPLES.::.





Bastard!!! I wanted to be different lol
Text:Confiscation1
*Color:Blue that slowly turns lighter(if u can) (if u cant, make it just blue)
Specific Font:none
Additional Information:Make shiny make it look simmilarly to my avatar (like safari browser related or whatever)
Ill work on it later but uhh im just gonna stick to the regular theme but ill make it blue-light blue
Text: NabDab
Color: Red
Other Info: Dont make it too huge please
The size of the others is fine?
Can you make a tut or something for that shiny text? (a)
no im saying like confis but a bit smaller
Text:joshcarr2006
Color: pink
Specific Font:What ever looks good.
plz and thanks
Yup ryguy you did good but mine is cut off
*Text:i7vSa7vi7y
*Color:Blue
Specific Font:Same as your ryguy 2009
Additional Information: try to make a little smaller than my sig and keep it the same caps and lower case. thank you
its gonna take time

he has like3 pendings
*Text:Fabz
*Color:neon Blue to neon purple (if no neon just light blue and light purple)
Specific Font:something graffiti ishh
Additional Information: none
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us