ExclamationShiny Text Request

Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
u rule

ur the man



ps. i came up with going lighter/changing color thing


thank me
Lol, god this brings back memories when my whole sig was animated lol
make meh a sig lol
Uhhh ill do that tomorrow, fill out a request and just put me as the maker
mines better


color change ftw
THANKS BUNCH MAN I WOULD OF REPLIED SOONER BUT I WAS OUT SMOKING
No problem



















BUMP
Hey I would like one please

Text: CrazyKid
Color: Dark Blue (not too dark)
Font: The bubble-like font you used for your own shiny name

Thank You in advance
Ill work on it soon :]
Text: Successfull
Color: red like that obama thing just the same but then successfull
Text: Vanillia Ice
Colour: White
Specific Font:anything that looks great
Ad Info: Black border around the text and a diffrent colour shine

please if thats possible?
thanks , realy stupid question hmm how to put it like that in my signature
omg dubbel post bad computer :P
Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us