UnhappyCFPH: Hacking will end soon :(

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CFPH: Hacking will end soon :(
Hello there as you can see, every hack that is being released is immediately detected because of the effin spies around here .............I think that its time for us to play fair............................. But if your rich you can buy VIP hacks
I have VIP since the day i played CF up until now
Quote Originally Posted by Cienico View Post
I have VIP since the day i played CF up until now
Rich kid. Ye-bah.
Quote Originally Posted by neiljoyce View Post
Rich kid. Ye-bah.
Kidding
/msg2shrt
Evedince ?
Quote Originally Posted by blacksquad View Post
Hello there as you can see, every hack that is being released is immediately detected because of the effin spies around here .............I think that its time for us to play fair............................. But if your rich you can buy VIP hacks
Spies you say? Even if there ain't no spies around here. You can just google Crossfire PH hacks and poof mpgh will surely appear. Don't you think those devs and GM's from GC don't know that? What about leechers who spam the hacks that were originally posted here? Don't you think they are a bit irresponsible as well?

But then let me tell you these. As long as there are coders who are fond of accepting challenges from making hacks. Cheats will never be gone.
for me their is no end of cheat in CF
Quote Originally Posted by Rin3 View Post
for me their is no end of cheat in CF
I agree on u Rin3 if their still C++, VB, C# etc.
Their is no end for cheat
Quote Originally Posted by shyrejay View Post


I agree on u Rin3 if their still C++, VB, C# etc.
Their is no end for cheat
@shyrejay there are new Feature in cheat like fast trigger in sniper
Quote Originally Posted by Rin3 View Post
@shyrejay there are new Feature in cheat like fast trigger in sniper
I have that in my old versions
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
I have that in my old versions
@ryuzaki..™ imba kasi in 5min makakapatay sila like 60 person
Pretty sure it's temporary.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us