Vehicle Scripts

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Vehicle Scripts
On your request i have made 26 scripts each for 1 vehicle. Just download them and follow instructions on how to execute scripts (spawn the vehicles). There are some on this forum just look for them.

And of course don't forget to thanks me.

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

I got a fix for your problems here!!!

Don't use a script executor on these scripts. Use Cheat Engine (latest version):
First, you want to navigate to your ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead directory and create a folder there called "scripts" and put my Vehicle Scripts in it.
Open up Cheat Engine and ArmA II: CO. At the main menu of ArmA II: CO, you want to go to cheat engine and find the process "arma2oa.exe". Once you have selected this, you want to change the value type to "String" and search for:

private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";

Once you find the value, double click it to add it to the window at the bottom and double click the value to edit it to:

private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\scripts\[nameofvehicleyouwanttospawn].sqf";

Head back in game and press Right Shift + P and around 10 meters behind you should spawn whatever vehicle you picked.

Note: You need a Shift+P enabled server.
Vehicles_mpgh.net.rar13 KB · 212 downloads Scanning…
Can I use it on every servers?
Only legal vehicles?
Quote Originally Posted by Makuran View Post
Only legal vehicles?
Some of them are legal and some of them aren't. XD

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by krystalwar View Post
Can I use it on every servers?
You can use it on every server but you may get banned so i recommend to use it on a server that is not protected as hell.
I'll warn you guys, using a script that is still undetected can still get you banned pretty hard. The executed script will be sent to the server log and if it gets sent to battleye, you're done.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacksaunt View Post
I'll warn you guys, using a script that is still undetected can still get you banned pretty hard. The executed script will be sent to the server log and if it gets sent to battleye, you're done.
I have tested these scripts on a battleye enabled server and booooom.... Still not banned. xD

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Just find the right server to use the scripts on.
How can I know if a server is badly protected?
thanx will test it out
How do I tell if a server is well protected etc?
Approved
Mmmmh, don't work for me, i execute the script and nothing happens
Doesnt Work? i hit execute and nothing happens.. please correct me if im wrong- thx
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us