Unlock All Classes?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Unlock All Classes?
I used to play on the steam client using my steam account

Now I use a hacked client, so as far as I know I can't use my steam account. I have to make a new account and unlock all the classes again.

Is there any way to unlock them all straight away?

(Or a way to use my steam account on a hacked client).

Thanks.
If you want to unlock them again then just play the game.
Or make a web account and link it to your steam account on the web client. And thus play hacked client with steam profile account.
Quote Originally Posted by RonaldSeiger View Post
Or make a web account and link it to your steam account on the web client. And thus play hacked client with steam profile account.
Not sure if this is possible
Found a way.

You go onto the steam client ROTMG. Then go to account and you can make your steam ROTMG account a web one.
I've done this when moving to a client. On the main rotmg title (on the steam version) find the help button (at least I think it's that one) then do 'link with a new web account'.
If you link your steam then all data on the steam account will be erased.
Quote Originally Posted by Wacon View Post
If you link your steam then all data on the steam account will be erased.
No, that's only if you de-link it.
I can assure you that it works since I play with Steam on the hacked client. You just gotta link the account to an email!
I meant link it on the steam client. I was being a spoon because I just woke up when I made that post...

It definitely works... My account definitely says

"**********@***.co.uk

Linked with Steamworks."
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us