[1.00$] Making PayPal Accounts Without Limits

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[1.00$] Making PayPal Accounts Without Limits
I am making Paypal accounts without get limited and close your account and your money for 1.00$

I do it for all countries
PM me
What did you say?
You verify paypal accounts or u lift the limits montlhy /etc?
What do you mean Without limits
Its inevitable for an account to be Limited no matter if its Verified or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
What do you mean Without limits
Its inevitable for an account to be Limited no matter if its Verified or not.
Verified accounts have what limit?
@Cosmic Keep attention here.
What do you mean?


---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
I am making Paypal accounts without get limited and close your account and your money for 1.00$

I do it for all countries
PM me
Mentioning ain't working.
I got paypal account made 2 years ago and didn't got even 1 cent on it , and still not limited so i made new one with a same steps still no limit
I mean limits when your paypal account get limited because u didn't verify it
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
I got paypal account made 2 years ago and didn't got even 1 cent on it , and still not limited so i made new one with a same steps still no limit
I mean limits when your paypal account get limited because u didn't verify it
I have a PayPal account with over that 500$ dealt on (Selling/Buying) which is not verified (neither with a CC or a bank-account) for about a year now and still it didn't get limited.
I can use up to $5,000 each month O_o for a few years now. Un-Verified too.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?