Post[Release] Wallhack, No fog

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Wallhack, No fog
This hack works as of today, April 26, 2009.
It has wireframe also, but its fail.

http://www.3 x igames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139

^ thats the link.
you must have 10 posts on the forums in order to see/download the file.

Read Me is in the post.. etc!

I would put a download link..
But MPGH Doesn't seem to like me over at 3 x i much.. so I wont..
You can download it there.
How about you post the actual link to the file on this site? Otherwise I think you're just trying to get more people to join your forum.
Quote Originally Posted by gamesguru View Post
How about you post the actual link to the file on this site? Otherwise I think you're just trying to get more people to join your forum.
DING DING DING.

You hit the nail on the head my friend.
Why should I give you guys something like that without contributing to me a little bit huh?
What if you had a site.. Would you just go around giving out files?
Nah.. I don't think so..
You'll come back here.. so I don't see why they are so pissed about there people coming to my site.. they aren't doing anything but spamming and releasing viruses here anyhow.
Hmm.
I like how you where the first one signed up and ninja posting guru..
haha
NOOB STOP ADVERTISING WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SITE ASSHOLE
This is definitely an attempt to get more users on this forum, and this hack does not work.
Quote Originally Posted by gamesguru View Post
This is definitely an attempt to get more users on this forum, and this hack does not work.
I like how you are right about the attempt at more users.
But you are wrong about the hack.
You don't even have 10 posts to see the download link.
Mad because I deleted your spam posts?
rofl.
Quote Originally Posted by 3exIGamer View Post
I like how you are right about the attempt at more users.
But you are wrong about the hack.
You don't even have 10 posts to see the download link.
Mad because I deleted your spam posts?
rofl.
Mad because I managed to get to 10 posts before you deleted them?
Quote Originally Posted by gamesguru View Post
Mad because I managed to get to 10 posts before you deleted them?
YOU JUST BURNED 3exi GAMER HAAHAHAHAHAH OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY
Quote Originally Posted by gamesguru View Post
Mad because I managed to get to 10 posts before you deleted them?
You had 6.
And your IP never touched the Game Enhancement forum.
Otherwise you would know that the wallhack works.
Quote Originally Posted by 3exIGamer View Post
You had 6.
And your IP never touched the Game Enhancement forum.
Otherwise you would know that the wallhack works.
Stop trying to cover it up dude.
1) Your site is a shitty noob site with 10 members.
2) It's full of spam.
3) The hacks don't work.
Quote Originally Posted by gamesguru View Post
Stop trying to cover it up dude.
1) Your site is a shitty noob site with 10 members.
2) It's full of spam.
3) The hacks don't work.

1) (Remake of ***hacks**** <--- 3k members in a week)
2) (Patrolled with amazing accuracy.. NO spam)
3) (Hacks work fine.. tested by over 50 members)
can someone post a link to the *** hack site?
3 x i games.com
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us