Something to dupe.
Well I have mastered duping and have a 100% success rate.
Problem is, I don't have any good stuff to dupe
So, I know you all hate begging.... but could I maybe borrow some good stuff? (ammy, T12 Necro equips).
I can dupe it and give you it back, I just need something to start me off.
Thanks.
---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------
Well I got a life pot and a def pot off a friend and now have 5 inventories and vault chests full of life and def pots.
Can anyone sell me an ammy and some T12/13 necro stuff?
Problem is, I don't have any good stuff to dupe

So, I know you all hate begging.... but could I maybe borrow some good stuff? (ammy, T12 Necro equips).
I can dupe it and give you it back, I just need something to start me off.
Thanks.
---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------
Well I got a life pot and a def pot off a friend and now have 5 inventories and vault chests full of life and def pots.
Can anyone sell me an ammy and some T12/13 necro stuff?

