PostRotmg Fredol Fullscreen Hack Client

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Rotmg Fredol Fullscreen Hack Client
All this client was realised with the help given from the tutorials of nilly and we thank him for all his job

That toke me 10 Hours to do it but I finally suceed :

Note : Nilly if you're agains't this client I can remove it

This client is realised for 1920*1080 resolutions

EDIT : In Few days (Because I have school) I Will make a Client for 1600*900 and new clients with hacks included (Wallhack & etc)

Friday : 1600*900 will be released
Saturday : 1920*1080 and 1600*900 With All Hacks (Wallhack & etc)

Video Got banned from youtube

1920x1080 Client Download : bi t. ly /UssDCi (whithout spaces)
hmmm i can setup for STEAM client ?? or no?
How can i change resolution?
There's no possible change of resolution and I don't know about steam :P Sorry for the people they don't have a 1920*1080 resolution

The client is not made for Steam Users
Quote Originally Posted by Fredol View Post
There's no possible change of resolution and I don't know about steam :P Sorry for the people they don't have a 1920*1080 resolution

The client is not made for Steam Users
damn i can load with my account, other client
Quote Originally Posted by Fredol View Post
There's no possible change of resolution and I don't know about steam :P Sorry for the people they don't have a 1920*1080 resolution

The client is not made for Steam Users
''Sorry for the people they don't have a 1920*1080 resolution''
FFFFFFUUUUUU!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Fredol View Post
All this client was realised with the help given from the tutorials of nilly and we thank him for all his job

That toke me 10 Hours to do it but I finally suceed
Congrats man, glad you stuck with it.

It has been a few days since I posted the fullscreen tut so I'm ok with you posting it. I just wanted the people who took the time to make it themselves to have a few days with it. Let the leeching begin... lol

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

There is a way to make a steam account to a web account (I first heard of rotmg on steam and that's where I started playing it). I think it's in account settings or something like that.
2 things.
1. Can you release a version with 1366x768? That would be awesome.
2. Can you add auto-nexus to your client.

That would be awesome and I would consider donating.
Yea im having hard times with the Text Box/ Rank/ Guild/ Side bars on 1024x768 resolution. Could you please help.
iwantyoucandy, can get ur 1024x768, maybe it could fix it?
I need 1600 x 900 resolution, can anybody help?
iwantyourkandy can you help me with this please?
Sorry i really dont know how to do this i got lucky Download wht i have uploaded but it has a messed up and cant fix the Side br text box rank and guild
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us