Sv_cheats bypass

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Sv_cheats bypass
Hello,

would it be possible to make a sv_cheats bypass just like in CS:S for CS:GO ?

Without any injector, something that's not VAC bannable. Thanks
Why don't you just open up cheat engine and do it yourself? (Facepalm)
But really, just look up some tutorials on cvars and learn VB.NET.
Or you can just say ' no. '

If i'm making a request of something, it's because I can't / don't want to do it by myself.
Quote Originally Posted by Nessa721 View Post
Yes, I saw that. But you actually need to inject a .dll
Okay, then give us ideas.
if it can't be injectable then how do you soppose it works?
You want us to make a hack for you I ask how.
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
Okay, then give us ideas.
if it can't be injectable then how do you soppose it works?
You want us to make a hack for you I ask how.
I said ' Just like in CS:S ' in my first post.

I had a .cfg file that you just needed to exec while in game, for bypassing sv_cheats. I just want to know if that's possible to make in CS:GO or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Nessa721 View Post
I said ' Just like in CS:S ' in my first post.

I had a .cfg file that you just needed to exec while in game, for bypassing sv_cheats. I just want to know if that's possible to make in CS:GO or not.
INB4

- Put CFG in CS:GO
- Run it
- Profit?
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
INB4

- Put CFG in CS:GO
- Run it
- Profit?
Oh come on. ' I had... '. It doesn't work anymore on CS:S since a while. All I want to know since the beginning is if a sv_cheats bypasser.cfg CAN be made, instead a .dll injection. Just, not if it has been made, just if it's possible to make it into a .cfg.
Quote Originally Posted by Nessa721 View Post
Oh come on. ' I had... '. It doesn't work anymore on CS:S since a while. All I want to know since the beginning is if a sv_cheats bypasser.cfg CAN be made, instead a .dll injection. Just, not if it has been made, just if it's possible to make it into a .cfg.
If you waste your time with the console your bound to find a bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
If you waste your time with the console your bound to find a bypass.
Yeah okay. Nevermind. Thanks for the ' help '
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
If you waste your time with the console your bound to find a bypass.
Damn dude, you really are a idio*, the man askes for help not you to flame on him.
Do something with your life kiddo.
Quote Originally Posted by Nessa721 View Post
Oh come on. ' I had... '. It doesn't work anymore on CS:S since a while. All I want to know since the beginning is if a sv_cheats bypasser.cfg CAN be made, instead a .dll injection. Just, not if it has been made, just if it's possible to make it into a .cfg.
If it doesn't work anymore, what makes you think it'd work in CS:GO? Considering it runs on the same engine, it'd be a pretty huge leap backwards if they didn't make it as secure. The answer is no, there is no way to bypass sv_cheats without injecting. Exploits in consoles have pretty much gone the way of the dinosaur since CS:S.
Visit: Fire-Hack Community
The program is called FH BP External and lets you Sv_cheats bypass.
Vac3 status: Undetected

Game supported by FH BP External:
Counter-Strike: Source.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Day of Defeat: Source.
Garry's Mod.
Pirates, Vikings, & Knights II. (Free2Play)
Team Fortress 2. (Free2Play)


PS. No .dll injection needed, so it should be 100% VAC safe all the time.

Now cheer & dance with me for this epic program!
What can you do after you have activated this are you able to give yourself guns.
Quote Originally Posted by Biourge View Post
Visit: Fire-Hack Community
The program is called FH BP External and lets you Sv_cheats bypass.
Vac3 status: Undetected

Game supported by FH BP External:
Counter-Strike: Source.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Day of Defeat: Source.
Garry's Mod.
Pirates, Vikings, & Knights II. (Free2Play)
Team Fortress 2. (Free2Play)


PS. No .dll injection needed, so it should be 100% VAC safe all the time.

Now cheer & dance with me for this epic program!


---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

What can you do after you have activated this are you able to give yourself guns.
Quote Originally Posted by Biourge View Post
Visit: Fire-Hack Community
The program is called FH BP External and lets you Sv_cheats bypass.
Vac3 status: Undetected

Game supported by FH BP External:
Counter-Strike: Source.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Day of Defeat: Source.
Garry's Mod.
Pirates, Vikings, & Knights II. (Free2Play)
Team Fortress 2. (Free2Play)


PS. No .dll injection needed, so it should be 100% VAC safe all the time.

Now cheer & dance with me for this epic program!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?