Hi all ineed code wire fram

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hi all ineed code wire fram
Can any one give me wirefame code so fast plz
Make it by yourself and ask questions in the "coding" help section...
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_LEARND3D, LEARND3D_TUTS);
@[S]aeed

:))


---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_LEARND3D, LEARND3D_TUTS);
This is only..,,,???
Are this true
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
@[S]aeed

:))


---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------



This is only..,,,???
Are this true
Yes this is true! Good luck getting it working ;P
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post


Yes this is true! Good luck getting it working ;P
Thank
Towmoro I worked at this cuz now I want to sleep
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post


Thank
Towmoro I worked at this cuz now I want to sleep
@giniyat101 Look at this pfffff cant stop laughing ....
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post

@giniyat101 Look at this pfffff cant stop laughing ....
lolz :P
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post

Rlly thanks thats works
No problem
Learn to find stuff yourself next time. By asking all the time you aren't learning ANYTHING.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us