$1 for 50 of every item, legal and illegal.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
$1 for 50 of every item, legal and illegal.
I realise that some are doing it for free too, but they have a huuge amount of people requesting spawns, the waiting list is big and anyone can kill you. They also request that you join a specific server, which usually takes a seriously long time to join.


I will teleport to you on your server and spawn a crate full of 50 of everything for you to loot.

If you're interested add me on Skype: osca,r


Edit: I can also spawn 50 vehicles for the same price, I'm happy to repair any current vehicles you own too. Will teleport you or your friends if needed.
Skype Name not found, is it spelt correctly? Or add me, skype name "CrinklyMilk"
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
Skype Name not found, is it spelt correctly? Or add me, skype name "CrinklyMilk"
Not finding you either, lol :s

Lots of others have added me just fine so I'm not sure why you can't find me!
Omfg you idiots learn how to do it yourself, it takes 5 min to learn how to use it. Yet still people are so fucking lazy that they will pay for it. And even worse, the people who actually download the FREE hacks come right back to where they got them from and start trying to sell their fucking "services". I mean come on OP you download this for free and then try to sell it? Making money off of other people like darky's hard work... That's just sad.
Evidently they don't want to be banned, and want to play legitimately.

You can't blame someone for wanting to make a little money (literally under 30-60 dollars) to help some people out. The people who do it for free are, as the OP mentioned, being swarmed by these people. l0l
Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
Evidently they don't want to be banned, and want to play legitimately.
lol, can you re read your post, if they wanted to play legit they wouldn't pay for hacked items.
Please add me on skype as Trubsz123
Added you.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Killborn556 View Post
Omfg you idiots learn how to do it yourself, it takes 5 min to learn how to use it. Yet still people are so fucking lazy that they will pay for it. And even worse, the people who actually download the FREE hacks come right back to where they got them from and start trying to sell their fucking "services". I mean come on OP you download this for free and then try to sell it? Making money off of other people like darky's hard work... That's just sad.
It's detected right now.
There are some people who don't want to take chances.
Bump, online and spawning right now.


Edit: Also spawning 50 of every item instead of 10 for now.
Very quick and easy service, recommended
Fantastic work! Quick + Easy service, and I got what I wanted!
Quote Originally Posted by JonasBell View Post
Online!
Very quick and easy service, recommended
Add me please = xnusense
Hello Sent you a freind request on skype. Name is Jackdevin11, thanks
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?