Game Crash

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Game Crash
Hello,
after i use hack game crash after 5 min and i cant complete any game -all hacks crash-
I have same kind of problem... But I do not use hacks and game crashes after 1 and a half hours
The hack(s) you're using is probably detected.







Quote Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
I have same kind of problem... But I do not use hacks and game crashes after 1 and a half hours
What is your OS?
Quote Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
I have same kind of problem... But I do not use hacks and game crashes after 1 and a half hours
its crash
10 min


Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post



What is your OS?
win 7 x32 .
Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post


its crash
10 min




win 7 x32 .
CA isn't 100% compatible with Win7.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


CA isn't 100% compatible with Win7.
try it on win xp
Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post


try it on win xp
Whoops, I thought you had the crashing without hacks problem. My bad.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Whoops, I thought you had the crashing without hacks problem. My bad.
no when i use any hack game crash after 10 min at win 7 x32
Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post


no when i use any hack game crash after 10 min at win 7 x32
It may be because of your OS.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
What is your OS?
My OS is Win7 x32
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


It may be because of your OS.
what os u use
Quote Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
My OS is Win7 x32
Win7 and CA aren't 100% compatible; that's why you crash.
Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post


what os u use
Vistax32
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post

Win7 and CA aren't 100% compatible; that's why you crash.


Vistax32
my friend have vista i will try hack on his comp and i will tell u if it crash or not
MY game crashes without hacks.
win 7 64-bit
Hmm.. Should I use compatibility mode for it?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us