Battlfield 3 Fast Rank

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Battlfield 3 Fast Rank
I saw these fast rank servers where 1 kill made you max rank in BF3 and i pre orderd the premium edition that's coming out sep 11. I want to know if they ban people that do the fast leveling or not.
Probably not, someone buy me BF3
Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
I saw these fast rank servers where 1 kill made you max rank in BF3 and i pre orderd the premium edition that's coming out sep 11. I want to know if they ban people that do the fast leveling or not.
Premium is out for a long time

I don't get you.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


Premium is out for a long time

I don't get you.
No its a sale called premium edition where you get limited edition game, premium for your account, annd all the map packs for only $60 instead of $110.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?