ExclamationOutdatedHow to make Cheat Engine undetected

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
How to make Cheat Engine undetected
Hi, i will show you how to make Cheat Engine undetected, i hope it will help.
First you need Sandboxie.


1. Install Sandboxie.

2. Start Sandboxie.

3. Right click on Sandbox DefaultBox, than click to Sandbox Settings.

4. Go on the left to "Resource Access" than to "File Access" than click to Blocked Access.

5. Click on Add. (Path to your Cheat Engine)
(By me "G:\Programme\Cheat Engine 6.2")

6. Now apply the settings.

7. Start Sudden Attack in the Sandbox.
(Right click on the launcher "Start in Sandbox")

8. Now open Cheat Engine , it wont be detected.


Its working for me - Win XP
(Found out by my own)



Have fun, or not.




Screen:

Does this work?
Quote Originally Posted by yoda23456 View Post
any1 confirmed it works. ?
Quote Originally Posted by Duong67 View Post
Does this work?
Yes it works, try it yourself.
what hacks can you use making cheat engine undetected?
Without cheat engine, it'd be almost impossible to make hacks.
any1 confirmed it works. ?
"Illegal program detected" error is given to me. I have that issue when I try attaching CE to Sudden Attack. Any clue why?
(Windows Vista 32 bit)
Quote Originally Posted by merp. View Post
"Illegal program detected" error is given to me. I have that issue when I try attaching CE to Sudden Attack. Any clue why?
(Windows Vista 32 bit)
Try to attach before xigncode 3 is loading.
(i can open Cheat engine any time)
And did you blocked the access to your cheat engine path ?

Edit: I will test it later on Windows Vista ..
Quote Originally Posted by GT428 View Post
Try to attach before xigncode 3 is loading.
(i can open Cheat engine any time)
And did you blocked the access to your cheat engine path ?

Edit: I will test it later on Windows Vista ..
I will try attaching it before xign. :P
I did block access in sandboxie. Will test again in a few hours.
Can someone tell me some hacks that work using this??
idk. hasnt worked so far for me. (windows 7 32-bit) blocked the path and all, loaded it before xigncode and blah blah blah. didnt work.
hmm Someone test it with winxp ?
Have you the entry "\Device\Mup\" in the Blocked File Access settings ?
The entry was automatically in my sandbox..
If you dont have it, added it , maybe it works.

Still works for me...
I can scan, change value, change op codes ...
Quote Originally Posted by GT428 View Post
hmm Someone test it with winxp ?
Have you the entry "\Device\Mup\" in the Blocked File Access settings ?
The entry was automatically in my sandbox..
If you dont have it, added it , maybe it works.

Still works for me...
I can scan, change value, change op codes ...
Doesn't work. \Device\Mup is automatically added. ._.

Edit: Crashes when trying to join a server.
It works for me!!

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by pichu773 View Post
It works for me!!

Thanks!
What OS are you using?
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us