PatchedAvene Hack

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
Avene Hack
Open Menu : Esc / F12 (after join a room, not in lobby)
Move Menu: Middle mouse
Slider: Left mouse to increase, Right mouse to decrease




http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...008bef4bb15691
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1ed6...is/1347414478/

Credits:
WE11ington
CodeDemon
Nubzgetskillz
Ac1d_bUrn
Azorbix
Shad0w_
Gellin
Gordon
Solify
fatboy88
Azorbix
d0m1n1c
Str1k3x
Hans
_Ghoster_
S0beit
Taminego
Avene

@Jigsaw @Austin @Biesi @Hero @DaRk @Janitor

For Crossfire North America (NA) only!

Inject with any undetected injector!
Avene_mpgh.net.rar27 KB · 818 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Ninja.
.
Good job

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


.
I was first.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeref_ View Post
Good job

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------



I was first.
spam O.O
LOL

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Ninja.
Hannibal 1
Hero 0
wow man good job
errorsssssssss every where
I was So Excited I accitendtly used a detected injecter and now im banned
not working

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

please help me why when i press f12 many times the menu didn`t show up please help me D:
xtrap.................
its working ...BUT when i enter a game i get error in 5 sec
ERRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS EVERY WHERE I DIDN'T COMPLETE A SIMPLE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!
avenue the hack is great but help

we are getting errors

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vinicius11111 View Post
cliante error aff no reload
how the hack work for you?
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us