SolvedAVA PROBLEM

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AVA PROBLEM
i have problem with gameguard and laggs,

my computer

window 7 64 bit

nividia geforce 220gt
ram 6gb ddr3
amd athlon(tm) II x2 250 Processor 3.0 GHz

i always got a note: Your gameguard have been terminated bla bla bla something with *.erl files, after i delete them and again, my computer make some crash and restarting then.

that is first thing

second, when i have ava on, my game lagg alot, i want to be on ts3 but cant play cuz laggs are like hell (10sec lagging)
my grapich mode in ava is very low soo i dont get it

TNX for your HELP!!!
Dude sorry but i tried since 10 months ago with the fking erl file which Game Guard generate it, TH EONLY OPTION IS BUYING ANOTHER PC OR LAPTOP BECAUSE ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD CHEAT ENGINE OR A HACKTOOL FOR AVA WILL BE INFECTED. I really couldnt find the stupid problem, i have top best programs installed on my Computer but no one detects it ( Antivirus,Antimalwares,CCleaner,etc...) so i just did all the options of the world but no one WORKS!
Also i formated my Pc more than 15 times but no effect,it persist!!! SO ANOYING...
I REPEAT YOU,THE ONLY WAY IS BUYING ANOTHER PC AND DONT THINK DOWNLOADING AGAIN CHEAT ENGINE OR OTHER.
Quote Originally Posted by HitMeCookie View Post
TNX anyway
Try reinstalling AVA. Make sure all copies of CE have been uninstalled. When you reinstall AVA make sure to run it without any hack tool.

Also, you really need to upgrade that gfx card. Let me know if this works. If not I will TV you when I get home from work.
I do bypass and ava run normaly^^
Quote Originally Posted by HitMeCookie View Post
I do bypass and ava run normaly^^
Hell, it may just be time to upgrade to a better gaming rig. If it's working for you, excellent. If not, upgrade man, that 220 TI won't be able to support AVA and ts3 efficiently, sorry to say.

Closed. If you want me to reopen the thread PM me but for now I see no reason for it to be open.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?