Working aimbot with injector.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Working aimbot with injector.
ok this is not mine, it was posted by tatshassault, i just repackaged the aimbot dll with a working copy of uci injestor. This works for xp for sure, the esp only works if you have a nuberpad, but the aimbot should work regardless. no clue if it works on vista or how to get it working on vista.


D/l the zip, unzip anywhere.
Start the game, but do not enter a game. start the injector. the first box is where you put the 41mb0t.dll, you will have to browse to it. the second box under process is where you browse to the bfheros.exe. then hit inject and join a server. the aimbot is bound to shift and by default is already active. press the "1" key on your numberpad for the esp/chams part. one issue, it locks game "on" even when you try and leave the game. to fix hit the "kill" option on the injector. you can thank me, but thank tatshassault for the original bot.

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.04.30 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.04.29 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.156 2009.04.29 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.04.29 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.04.29 -
Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.04.29 -
AVG 8.5.0.327 2009.04.29 HackTool.FGF
BitDefender 7.2 2009.04.30 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.04.29 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.04.29 -
Comodo 1141 2009.04.29 Unclassified Malware
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2009.04.30 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.04.27 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6483 2009.04.29 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.04.29 -
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.04.30 -
Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.04.29 HackerTool/Injector
GData 19 2009.04.30 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.49.0 2009.04.30 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.719 2009.04.29 Trojan.Win32.Malware.1
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.04.29 -
McAfee 5600 2009.04.29 -
McAfee+Artemis 5600 2009.04.29 Artemis!5E57320EB893
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.04.30 -
Microsoft 1.4602 2009.04.29 -
NOD32 4044 2009.04.30 -
Norman 6.01.05 2009.04.29 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.04.29 -
Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.04.29 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.04.29 -
Prevx1 3.0 2009.04.30 -
Rising 21.27.22.00 2009.04.29 -
Sophos 4.41.0 2009.04.30 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.04.29 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.04.30 -
TheHacker 6.3.4.1.317 2009.04.29 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1092 2009.04.29 -
VBA32 3.12.10.4 2009.04.30 -
ViRobot 2009.4.29.1715 2009.04.29 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.04.29 -
Additional information
File size: 1263859 bytes
MD5...: 7b7be4ef731998d8f1aca6ddbc583b4d
SHA1..: 021c97f86db52a2fc95b1fdb97183813f4773895
SHA256: c021e70c08c41c3b777851b45762df6b68d8a7bc406197b008 ca38ec0a93de5d
SHA512: cb847877183557815e87fe3a333a6014b72970ca9745b114a5 da003004ffaad3
6b8baeb2b524891c7c250dfc423bcea78e60849fd56a91d7b6 b8b4f1d6862c41
ssdeep: 24576:3Nv/nCewCZOcVOq0GqX0IxWQvHVEcyd0MIIDbicUdzyTZn+HC11qYM 8EEf
77:MIOqCXDWQFyOYidkTQi1rM8fH

PEiD..: -
TrID..: File type identification
RAR Archive (83.3%)
REALbasic Project (16.6%)
PEInfo: -
PDFiD.: -
RDS...: NSRL Reference Data Set


virus scan here. the hits are because it is a dll injector.
Aimbot222222.rarattachment deleted · 1,143 downloads before removal
Haha, don't thank me, thank GetModuleHandle at *********s. He made it, not me :3 I just decided to post it on here.

Also it seems Vista is a hit or miss with this aimbot (it works fine with me, but some others are having problems.)

RemoteDLL is another injector that you can use (it's the one I use, and it works fine w/o antivirus programs deleting it.) I've attached it.

For laptop users (like me): Check to see if your laptop has a "Fn" blue button. With it, you can use numpad on your laptop.

Example:

RemoteDll.zipattachment deleted · 126 downloads before removal
When I try to open it, it says I don't have access to the UCInjector....
Sorry for the double post.... but when i try the RemoteDLL and inject the aimbot dll, i would get a few successes but would then get an error message on line 87.
What remote dll? the only one that should be in there is the aimbot dll
I tried TatshAssault attached file, RemoteDLL. But either way I cant get your UCInjector to work, nor the aimbot.dll Have any suggestions?
get a different injector, perx works, also the one tatsh listed he uses. do a forums search.
So far I like perx the best. I used the BFH.dll with it and it works perfectly. But when it comes to the aimbot.dll, it doesnt work at all. I try hitting Num 1 and shift and I get nothing. I don't know if the aimbot.dll is broken or what.
Quote Originally Posted by chiefmeadow23 View Post
So far I like perx the best. I used the BFH.dll with it and it works perfectly. But when it comes to the aimbot.dll, it doesnt work at all. I try hitting Num 1 and shift and I get nothing. I don't know if the aimbot.dll is broken or what.
If your using more than one dll at a time that may be causing it. i only use the 41mb0t.dll when i do the injection. Your not using vista are you? Also, shift doesn't bring anything up, it's the aim key. you hold it down for the aimbot to do it's thing.
It's just an injection problem. I'm not sure what it is but all the more advanced injectors say it failed, and the crap ones say it injected, but when I look through all the threads in the process, the aimbot isn't there... So, yeah.
it dosent work
it says that the injection is complete but when i go in a server the aimbot dosent work
if i try to press 1 on numpad this dosent work aswell
Quote Originally Posted by xmagnetx View Post
it dosent work
it says that the injection is complete but when i go in a server the aimbot dosent work
if i try to press 1 on numpad this dosent work aswell
I have the same problem
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us