SolvedHow to change HWID?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How to change HWID?
Basically I'm currently HWID banned on my computer OS: 64b Windows 7 Ultimate I believe build 7600 Iv'e tried volumeid.exe in CMD says its not an valid CMD did C: then Volumeid.exe C: XXXX-XXXX (Random numbers/letters) and doesn't work anyhelp?Running the program on Windows XP Service pack 3 and Running volumeid as an admin anyone know the cmd for any solution to get HWID unban/changed?
by HWID you mean your IP address?
Quote Originally Posted by misharevesz View Post
by HWID you mean your IP address?
HWID = Harware ID

This video may help you. I haven't looked at it, I just Google searched it.

Nexon doesn't Hardware ban, just change your IP.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Nexon doesn't Hardware ban, just change your IP.
Hah,Iv'e already done that when I create a new account it auto bans it or says you have broken ToS or ban message...Not IP addres....Iv'e changed my MAC too
Quote Originally Posted by Phenomous View Post
Hah,Iv'e already done that when I create a new account it auto bans it or says you have broken ToS or ban message...Not IP addres....Iv'e changed my MAC too
Does it say the message in the browser or In-Game?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


Does it say the message in the browser or In-Game?
In game every time I make a new account or old...It's not banned just says, Nexon blocks me from going IG,Works on other computers just not this.
Quote Originally Posted by Phenomous View Post
In game every time I make a new account or old...It's not banned just says, Nexon blocks me from going IG,Works on other computers just not this.
Happened to me before, all you gotta do is make your new account on a different browser.
never knew nexon did this =l
i don't think theres a way around this.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
never knew nexon did this =l
i don't think theres a way around this.
Yes there is. It's called changing your HWID, which is why this thread is here.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Yes there is. It's called changing your HWID, which is why this thread is here.
i havnt been HWID banned yet
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
i havnt been HWID banned yet
Read the thread title before posting next time. Please.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Read the thread title before posting next time. Please.
i did, i just wanted to tell everyone that it hasnt happened to me yet.
Its the not the browser, They hardware ban your're ID, Iv'e tried to change it using the volumeid.exe shit, from CMD but says the command doesn't exist...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?