I'm resigning

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
I'm resigning
First I start with the thanks:

@Dave84311 - I like Dave, he have meant much to me over the time, and I hope we still can hold contact.


@Liz - You gave me the place so, how can't I thank you for that. You do a good job, to sad I didn't get to know you more.

@Thunder - What to say, norwegian dude. Thanks for the support over the time, and all the help you have given me.

@Larity2056 - Thanks for talking and playing with me, great to chat with. Sadly, I have slowly gone away from all of my 'friends'. Sadly you are one of them.


@EpicCockMuncherNo1 - Another good 'friend' here. We didn't have that much we did but. We always have a small chat. Really like that when people chat instead of asking/beggingfor help.


@Moto - I remember you as the minion, I thank you for the kindness you showed. And everything you did back in the old times.


@master131 - A person everyone should know about. I would say his like the Nr.1 Staff on mpgh. Beside Dave. He does a great job, and have given MPGH so much.

@user590177 - You helped me back in the old times, you have always been someone I could trust and ask things. Thanks for all the help and all back in the old times.

@Royce - You have been a pain in the ass sometimes. But under that, you're a good person. You know you're better then many here. So try to think before you act.

@Yamato - The GSC master back in the old times. He was someone I could look up to and was always helpful. Great guy.


@lolbie - I got to know you very well, we have worked on a hack. And we chat sometimes. But after you 'left' mpgh. You have died in my contact list. Sad but true .


@Nachos
@Blitz
@cgallagher21
@Horror
@D3t0N4t3
@Eidolon - Take care, enjoy and may you find what you seek.
@NadeHouse - Sad we didn't have to much time, I will still be around but. Not that much.
@rawr im a tiger
@Insane
@a3724
@Plyable
@MarkHC - Good luck with minion. Have fun and enjoy your minion powers.

@willrulz188

And all other who have been supporting me and all others.

Why I resign I'm not sure of myself but, I don't feel that I should stay here.
It's like all the old 'friends' have left and more and more the section dies slowly. (When BO2 comes, I think it will be even more dead.)

Anyway, there is so much I can say. But I know most of you won't bother to read a long text, that is something I have learned over the time here. People have problems reading what the thread creator writes.


Maybe I'm not meant to be Minion on MPGH, maybe I'm meant to just be as most of you other people.


To say it: I don't really know what to write here, because I feel I own you guys very little.
(Not all of you, but most)

So, they who are in the thank list have meant a lot to me over the time here on MPGH.
And they who you all should thank them for me staying here as long as I have.

So mainly I just say:

Take care everyone and have fun.
I might see some of you around and some not.

So until another time, cya all.


And yes, I feel sad about this. But this is something I must do to continue my life. And I don't feel people show the same respect as we did before.
It get worse and worse by each day.


As Dave said: You can't change Rome in 1 day.
We will miss you bye
I'm sorry to hear

I have thought the thought that you were gonna resign when we got a new minion. You have been quite inactive the last couple of weeks.

You have been a great mentor to me as a minion, now I will try do the same with -InSaNe-.

Take care now
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
I'm sorry to hear

I have thought the thought that you were gonna resign when we got a new minion. You have been quite inactive the last couple of weeks.

You have been a great mentor to me as a minion, now I will try do the same with -InSaNe-.

Take care now
Well, I just didn't feel there is need for me as Minion anymore. I have done my job, and now it got bored.
It wasn't as I was hoping it would be when I signed up for it.

Now It's more baby sitting instead of cleaning up and all that.


Anyway, take care good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Well, I just didn't feel there is need for me as Minion anymore. I have done my job, and now it got bored.
It wasn't as I was hoping it would be when I signed up for it.

Now It's more baby sitting instead of cleaning up and all that.


Anyway, take care good luck.
If you aren't motivated you should of course not do it.
You did so much for this section, it's hard to see you go, and I feel that it's going to die a lot faster without you. But thanks for all the work you did for us: releasing your trainer classes that helped so many people start off, approving our attachments and cleaning up the crap. You were the lifeblood of this section, but all good things must end.

Goodbye, and good luck with whatever you do next.
Well, I've tried to write this post about a hundred times now so I'm just going to go out and say it;

Sorry to see you leaving. You were a good minion, I know we weren't always on the best of terms but I've never really had anything against you. Best of luck in whatever it is you decide to do. Peace.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Well, I've tried to write this post about a hundred times now so I'm just going to go out and say it;

Sorry to see you leaving. You were a good minion, I know we weren't always on the best of terms but I've never really had anything against you. Best of luck in whatever it is you decide to do. Peace.
Thanks Blitz.
You're a good Minion as well, I wonder why you haven't been promoted yet, But I'm sure there is a good reason to why.

Good Luck with your job as minion, and may you get something more soon
I think you deserve better.

Anyway, thanks for it. Was really motivating and was so I was like: Maybe I shouldn't resign.
But, this is such stuff that comes when someone leaves. To sad people can't motivate each other like you just did.

But thread is already made and there is no going back


---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rawr im a tiger View Post
You did so much for this section, it's hard to see you go, and I feel that it's going to die a lot faster without you. But thanks for all the work you did for us: releasing your trainer classes that helped so many people start off, approving our attachments and cleaning up the crap. You were the lifeblood of this section, but all good things must end.

Goodbye, and good luck with whatever you do next.
Thanks, I will still be around but not as Minion.
Would not make that much of a difference.

But when people don't come with stuff I could do to improve the section.
Well there is nothing I can do anymore.


So, continue your good work and help the section in the way you can.
I respect what you do and you should be proud of what you do.
Another great minion left .
This is why I hate school time . Many great members leave .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Another great minion left .
This is why I hate school time . Many great members leave .
Yeah, school is not the big reason here.
It's just the motivation to work with the section, when you get like 5 hacks that is almost the same.
+People post stuff that isn't needed, and we have to go over all the posts and threads to ensure that it's all clean.


---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
You better come online on Steam now...
It's hard to come on steam now.
I'm on school and there Steam is blocked.

So, you will have to wait for me to get home, and that is a long time until.
(14:25 the school ends. home around 14:40 if I'm lucky. Else around: 15:40)
You better come online on Steam now...
Minions are leaving
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
Minions are leaving
Not that many are but there have been some yes.

It might be a 'hint' to the staff / members about something is wrong around here.
Maybe we all should as the question: Why do they leave, and what could we have done to keep them here.
Instead we all accept the reason they give. (Most school). And we all are okey about it.
There is no questions about, what we as members could do to make the minions stay here.
Why is every body resigning.
And im gonna miss you even if i didnt have the chance to meet you.
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us