Patch Notes 19-09-2012 - September Zombie Mode Update

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Too bad going
Going to school now.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Too bad going
Going to school now.
lol itss 11:36 PM here
All servers are up now
mp7 pink as dog tag rewards?? WTF@@
Stopped playing CF for a while.
omg im going to play in 10 mins
I'm at school right now
time to make anew zp hack
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
time to make anew zp hack
can you send me a link
I NEED THAT!!
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
time to make anew zp hack
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
time to make anew zp hack
You mean "ZM"... ?
Quote Originally Posted by Delta[X] View Post
You mean "ZM"... ?
no i mean ZP

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eyad619999 View Post
can you send me a link
sorry its a out side link cant post

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zig215rapper View Post
I NEED THAT!!
sorry i cant
Thanks for sharing, but I don't play ZM much
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?