AVA Problem

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AVA Problem
When i start ava it stays at connecting... screen for like 5 minutes and then it says [Timeout] Failed to connect





Is anyone else having this problem?
Aeria servers are down for unknown reasons so say their forums. Either the September update or they found a way to patch some hacks. Also dat 5.0 SD
Fuck Aeria
having the same problem but mine is that i cant login it says wrong pass or username or unrecongnized aeriasucks that my name in the game
Quote Originally Posted by loko151 View Post
having the same problem but mine is that i cant login it says wrong pass or username or unrecongnized aeriasucks that my name in the game
That means ur acc is Banned, like mine is cant recodnize ID and pasw. Couse im Banned
Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
That means ur acc is Banned, like mine is cant recodnize ID and pasw. Couse im Banned
Deammm but that was my Maine I had no hacks with that one omfg Deammm man I put alot of time to that account f••• aeria from now on AMA hack to the max.
Quote Originally Posted by loko151 View Post
Deammm but that was my Maine I had no hacks with that one omfg Deammm man I put alot of time to that account f••• aeria from now on AMA hack to the max.
Aeria will ban all accounts currently active on the same IP as anyone using the EXP/Euro adder's. It's best to use a VPN while using those said hacks (considering you don't really NEED good FPS for them). Same has happened to a lot of people.
Not means Banned.
I think because your fire wall blocked it
Or the servers are down
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?