Angrythe hacks detected!!!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
the hacks detected!!!!!
helllo..... the hacks are being discovered all ..
I tried several kinds cadianasassin v4 and v3
are all detected.
what is happening?

Anybody know?
Just use the gun hack. It don't have chams but its still good. Speed hack and full auto awm rock! ive been having soo much fun.
Yeah that full auto AWM is the best. I like to go into Crossroads turn speed hack all the way up and mow ppl down with auto awm. Once some1 yells hacker i vote kick a random guy to plug up the voting to buy me more time.

Its funny cause every1 wants you out they don't bother to read the name of the person there gonna kick. Haha they end up kicking a good guy. Then i do it again and another guy gets kicked. I can kill 48 ppl in 38 secs before i get kicked.
Quote Originally Posted by rafaelrocha13 View Post
helllo..... the hacks are being discovered all ..
I tried several kinds cadianasassin v4 and v3
are all detected.
what is happening?

Anybody know?
WOW if you would take the time to read shit in the forum you'd know that there r some patched and some aren't there was no reason for this tread
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us