Folder Locker

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Folder Locker
Hi there,

Today I'm going to show you a little preview of my all new Folder Locker I've been creating. This has taken sometime to complete & I'm still in the process of doing so.

So........


Ever want to hide something on your computer, but don't know where to hide it? or maybe you know where to hide it but your worried someone will just do a "deep" search?

Well this program is designed to hide it all weather they do a "deep" search or not. This program will hide every little bit of "evidence".

Where's the preview? well thats below. Yes this may have been released once before but, nothing like mine everything has been done by myself, and a little help from google.

If you want to help develop this program more & add more features to it, please PM me!

there are a couple of things I have to fix before the public version is released. not everything in the video will be shown.

PREVIEW BELOW:



Thoughts? Comments?
From the video, it seems you just change the path of the folder. To you'r computer instead.

EDIT:
Nvm, didn't see it all. Now I saw you do* it :P
Sounds good your project
I liked
Good Job!
It appears to me that all this does is move the contents of the folder to one of these:

Then it saves the original file location somewhere such as the registry or program settings. Then it requires the master password to move it back.
Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post
It appears to me that all this does is move the contents of the folder to one of these:

Then it saves the original file location somewhere such as the registry or program settings. Then it requires the master password to move it back.
Your completely wrong in all aspects!

the master password is so only the USER can access the program and un/lock the folder's.

The list above what you posted, is LOCKING method, instead of the folder locking with My Computer, you can choose the locking method in the list.

this program does not move anything, nor does it use registry.

Go read up about CLSID(ClassID)
Learn about it, learn how to use it, make something useful.

http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/misc/CLSID-List.htm
Quote Originally Posted by SAMCRO View Post
Your completely wrong in all aspects!

the master password is so only the USER can access the program and un/lock the folder's.

The list above what you posted, is LOCKING method, instead of the folder locking with My Computer, you can choose the locking method in the list.

this program does not move anything, nor does it use registry.

Go read up about CLSID(ClassID)
Learn about it, learn how to use it, make something useful.

CLSID List (Windows Class Identifiers)
First of all, you are showing an unfinished product, which is.. meh.. nothing

Second, why so aggressive to a comment? chill, its not like you are releasing anything at the moment either to prove you are better than him
Quote Originally Posted by SAMCRO View Post
Your completely wrong in all aspects!

the master password is so only the USER can access the program and un/lock the folder's.

The list above what you posted, is LOCKING method, instead of the folder locking with My Computer, you can choose the locking method in the list.

this program does not move anything, nor does it use registry.

Go read up about CLSID(ClassID)
Learn about it, learn how to use it, make something useful.

CLSID List (Windows Class Identifiers)
Chill out haha that was just a guess based on what I saw in the video, and based on the types of projects generally developed by this site's members, what it most likely did. I am glad to see that it is much more than I originally thought, and does appear useful now that I understand its workings.
Looking forward to the release
aggressive? i was just telling him lol.

sorry for the mis-understanding.
Didn't I see this somewhere else
I posted this on another website, but you've probably havn't seen this somewhere else :/
Are you going to release it ?
Very nice, I made a folderlocker my self not that hard. Also working on a premium crypter.
Quote Originally Posted by Goonman1 View Post
Very nice, I made a folderlocker my self not that hard. Also working on a premium crypter.
From a total leecher to a pro.
Strange...
Not bad , I wouldn't mind helping.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us