Second Sig?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Second Sig?
Second sig. Pretty much played around with this one. Went for something different.
Rate?

Hmmm, A little to colorful for MY taste. Id give it a solid 7. Text looks great.

It just kinda looks like too much is going on. GJ though
"Love" the text! Love the hippi! Love the colors~~~ Good job 7.5/10 out of ur "rank" :P
you killed this style in a good way :]
Thanks guys :]
And haha I agree I killed it, but maybe not in a good way. xP Thank you thoughh <3
I love it its soooo cute! 8.9/10!
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I love it its soooo cute! 8.9/10!
i know sumthin else cute
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
i know sumthin else cute
me
im cute
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
me
im cute
FAWK U

u totally ruined that xD
this reminds me of your boyfriends old work.
Yeah I'll give it a 7/10

Jimi is a god
My idol. ^^
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us