Outdated|+| XenoZ Hack |+| D3D Menu |+| [26] |+| Remove LessRecoil |+| = Hany Hack |+|Xray|+|

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
|+| XenoZ Hack |+| D3D Menu |+| [26] |+| Remove LessRecoil |+| = Hany Hack |+|Xray|+|




|+| Make My Last 1 Outdated|+|
|+| My New Name In Hacks |+| Xeno |+|
|+| To Day I Will Release My D3D Menu Hack |+| Work After The Xtrap Update |+|



|+| Remember : Work After The Patch |+|
|+| Remember : Use Undetected Injector From
CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools|+|







|+|
Win 7 32 / 64 Bit |+|
|+|
Win Vista 32 / 64 Bit |+|
|+| Win Xp 32 / 64 Bit |+|
|+| Win 8 32 / 64 Bit |+| (If You Have CFNA Work On Win 8 The Hack Will Be Active )




- Press | F12 | To Show/Hide The Menu

- Use up and down arrow keys to manouvre through the menuitems
- Use left and right arrow keys to toggle menuitems
- Use Control + arrow keys to move the menu
- Items can have multiple custom states like: "Off" "On"



|+| The Features |+|






|+| Chams = Wallhack |+|
|+| Color = Player Chams Color |+|
|+| Fill Mode |+|
|+| Full Bright |+|
|+| Phantom Chams |+|
|+| Ghost Chams |+|
|+| Crosshair |+|
|+| Wireframe |+|
|+| See Ghost |+|
|+| NoFog |+|
|+| Xray |+|






|+| NoFallDamage |+|
































|+| 1- Open Injector Rus As Adminastration |+|
|+| 2- Choose (Hany`s.dll) |+|
|+| 3- EnJoY |+|




@kareem111 ( My Best Friend , Helped Me To Make The D3D Menu )
@
hanyali2012
@
Avene @
[H]aaBX
( Sorry I Sweer I Forget You I Am Relly Sorry )









@Jigsaw
@Hannibal
@-BiESi
@Hero
@DaRk
@Temperrr







[ 0 / 19 ]
[ 0 / 43 ]










Xeno Hack To MPGH.Net_mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 533 downloads Scanning…
/approved.
Good job.
Quote Originally Posted by *Rambo* View Post
Good job.
Thanx
msg2short
does it opens when i log in ???
Quote Originally Posted by Usurio-vip View Post
thankyou bro hak
Thanx Man
Quote Originally Posted by New Man View Post
does it opens when i log in ???
Yeaa Show/Hide = F12
Nice .
Detected...
Quote Originally Posted by tecshoter View Post
detected bam --'
I Think Use XMAS INjector From MPGH
Because My Hack Ubdetected Ur Inj Detected
Quote Originally Posted by hanyali2012 View Post
I Think Use XMAS INjector From MPGH
Because My Hack Ubdetected Ur Inj Detected
Our Use My New Injector...
no weapon weight would be nice... great hack tho~!
Nice Hack Bro I Will Try
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?