Ryzz v.5 | Updated |

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Ryzz v.5 | Updated |
hey guys i release my injector (Updated Only )
Status : Undetected



Xⓘ/Xⓘ
Ryzz v.5_mpgh.net.rar50 KB · 630 downloads Scanning…
Hack v.19 detected
new release plssss
Quote Originally Posted by jhon98 View Post
Hack v.19 detected
new release plssss
i am going to release it in 10 min
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post


i am going to release it in 10 min
I LOVE YOU , GRATEFULL <3
I Love your release
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
hey guys i release my injector (Updated Only )
Status : Undetected



Xⓘ/Xⓘ
nice good work !!!
niiiice injct ......... awaiting approv
It says Attachment isn't added yet, have you added it yet?
Quote Originally Posted by xsunnyx 484 View Post
It says Attachment isn't added yet, have you added it yet?

a moderator or minion needs to approve his attachment first... cause links should be virus-free ... etc
Quote Originally Posted by maniacsound666 View Post
a moderator or minion needs to approve his attachment first... cause links should be virus-free ... etc
Oh okay, Now I understand.
Another adorable injector, Great job.
I love your injectors, one of the only ones I can really use. Thank you Ryzz. Keep up the amazing work!
Lol, still not approved....
wow.... im waiting for this one too... i dont trust other injectors...(Except for kareem's xD ) ryzz injectors and hacks never got me banned xD !!!
nicesssssssssssssssssssss
Approved, test and post results.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us