Windows 8 RTM

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 8 RTM
Hey,
I've seen people say Combat Arms works with Windows 8 RTM but it seems like it doesn't for me somehow.
It used to crash with an error on all previous versions, on this one it just crashes.
If it matters, mine is Windows 8 RTM 64bit.
I am thankful for every help.
I tryed too, it didnt work for me
Do you have the RTM version ?
I have the same OS as you and it works for me.

Download the game again from the site and install it. Try then.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
I have the same OS as you and it works for me.

Download the game again from the site and install it. Try then.
Still doesn't work for me, it crashes when blackcipher should load.
Quote Originally Posted by Leystryku View Post
Still doesn't work for me, it crashes when blackcipher should load.
That happened to me when I was testing my hack, but it was my fault. Fixed it.

It works without hacks 100% though.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


That happened to me when I was testing my hack, but it was my fault. Fixed it.

It works without hacks 100% though.
I am not using any hacks.
I even closed my steam, just to be sure.
/moved to help
I forgot to mention, I'm using CA EU.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?