SolvedCA Crashes.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CA Crashes.
I'm using the USSR 1.5 with 1337 Injector. CA crashes after like 3 minutes of being open. I just re downloaded EVERYTHING, like the game and all the DLLs and hacks and injectors. But it just crashes, so any idea whats happening?
Might be detected.

Try to cipher it and inject it.

Also what is your OS?
Vista 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by M4Chopper View Post
Vista 32 bit
Are you trying to use an NA Hack on Combat Arms EU?

You have to get your hacks from the Combat Arms Europe section.
I'm NA.... I know what I'm doing there brah.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

So I Ciphered and ran Portal and it crashes every time when I'm in the game and start turning the hacks on.
Quote Originally Posted by M4Chopper View Post
I'm NA.... I know what I'm doing there brah.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

So I Ciphered and ran Portal and it crashes every time when I'm in the game and start turning the hacks on.
Coder of hack told me a feature is being detected.
It happens to me too man i cipher it and use blacklight still crashes, sucks because the hack is EPIC!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

cipher PiKaMucha_Itu v2.5 CA NA MPGH im using it atm it does not have the super bullets and stuff but its good for aimbot.
It's from the hack that's why you guys are crashing wait for a updated version.
Solved? @.REZ
/solved
/closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us