Can someone give me the cannadianassault.dll hack? (somethign like that)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Can someone give me the cannadianassault.dll hack? (somethign like that)
hey im not sure i got the xact name right for the .dll. i did something to it when someone released it and i got it working. but i deleted it. so i was wondering if anyone had it can they upload?

thanks!
just look 4 it man(thax man and ill post it)
I have it!
Quote Originally Posted by kevinster111 View Post
just look 4 it man(thax man and ill post it)
HERE YOU GO!
CanadianAssassin.rarattachment deleted · 69 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by SteveJespers View Post
HERE YOU GO!
Isnt it patchd
IF you can get it to work you should realse it to the respected members....IM not saying im one of them but.
of course its patched, inject is patched. of course, instead of being helpful, steve is hunting thanks.
I don't care about thanx!
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
of course its patched, inject is patched. of course, instead of being helpful, steve is hunting thanks.
The guy asked for something and I gave it.......so, he's too lazy to search, that's fine with me, I have it anyway on my desktop along with alot of other ones......it wasn't any big deal to upload it. Now he's got it and that should be the end of this thread..........Thought I was helping put an end to a pointless thread, but FINE, be that way!
ya ill work on it it took me a while and i got it to work for like 3 hours. (then i got board) so ill work on it and try to release it soon.
I thogught canadaian was patched ages ago??
Able to use it for about 5 minutes
i was able to use wireframe and chams for 5 or so minutes, only thing we need is maybe a hack that just has that to hold us over for the time between now and the next good release. If anybody has any ideas please say...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?