KiddKarma request Sig! =D

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
KiddKarma request Sig! =D
Main Text/Name: Karma
Sub Text/Quote: "...It comes around"
Size: Um normal signature size? Isn't it like 300x300? Doesn't have to be that whatever fits best.
Style: Dark and Mysterious
Image/Render: Working on finding a render, but I don't know where to look. Any suggestions?
I think I have one, but guideline says I need orginal post thing I unno where to find that. Y~Y
Designer: Whoever is free to work on it. =)
Other Information: You could add some things around the text "Karma" Like ~*Karma*~ or something, whatever suits it.


Probably should make this smaller though
Get a render from planetrenders.net/
Sign up and post the render, then i'll do it.
I dont think anyone will do it with that image -.-
Quote Originally Posted by NabDab View Post
I dont think anyone will do it with that image -.-
And why not? =o
ITS EMO.FUCKING EMO.LIKE YOU.
Its Not Even A Render.
Owned.

Message too short...
Just grab me a render -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Chignon View Post
Just grab me a render -.-
Im working on it. >:O

And yes in fact I am emo, got a problem with it?
Dont use that tone of voice with me young man -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Chignon View Post
Dont use that tone of voice with me young man -.-
Pardon me for being a choob....but how exactly do I post this here?


http://planetrenders . net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-20004

Like that?
Much Better. Ill do it if i dont think chignon makes a decent one
Quote Originally Posted by NabDab View Post
Much Better. Ill do it if i dont think chignon makes a decent one
Thank you kindly good sir.
Euh, the request format says: Image and/or Render.
He provided an image, that's fine.
Work with it, or GTFO.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Euh, the request format says: Image and/or Render.
He provided an image, that's fine.
Work with it, or GTFO.
So your saying you can work with ym orginal post? =O
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us