Why I Can Create A Hack? Please Help!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Why I Can Create A Hack? Please Help!!


Please Help!!!! I Start New Project With Win32 and DLL and always Got Error!!
Expert Coders Please Help!!!

(Error Was Started When I Buy New PC)

dude it's telling you that the parentheses haven't been matched ...

EDIT: Read the errors carefully then make sense of it
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
dude it's telling you that the parentheses haven't been matched ...

EDIT: Read the errors carefully then make sense of it
I Read All Errors But Nothing Happen. Sorry For The Parentheses
Check the following brother:
1. Delete or remove dllmain file.
2. Use Multi-bytes.
3. Use Release when compiled.
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
Check the following brother:
1. Delete or remove dllmain file.
2. Use Multi-bytes.
3. Use Release when compiled.
Hey Where I Can Find Multi-bytes? and what method that i will use? Win32 or others?
Just make a new project.
You must have deleted the old ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Just make a new project.
You must have deleted the old ones.
Same Problem Bro. I Deleted All Of My Projects And Create New Project, Win32>DLL but same problem "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010"


---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Microsoft Visual C++ Express

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Please Fix
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post


Same Problem Bro. I Deleted All Of My Projects And Create New Project, Win32>DLL but same problem "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010"


---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Microsoft Visual C++ Express

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Please Fix
Pm the Code maybe i can help
Wrong section, moved.
lol ur code's are missed up NO space's -.- i will try but maybe wont work
It has nothing to do with the code, Visual C++ can't find the path to the project
Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast13 View Post
It has nothing to do with the code, Visual C++ can't find the path to the project
I Saved it and Debug, but nothing works -_- @O.oH4ck.eXe that hack is fot CFPH
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post
I Saved it and Debug, but nothing works -_- @O.oH4ck.eXe that hack is fot CFPH
Look if the file path to the project is correct
@TheBeast13 project path is correct
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us