Go Hack Coders!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Go Hack Coders!!
You've been giving Crossfire and X-Trap a run for the money by updating your hacks as fast as you do!

You all do a wonderful job, and I just wanna say thanks!
they are doing the best they can cant take a while to 2marrow or less but what i s the piont of this thread?
we are doing our best to make a hacks i will release my injector soon but i do not when will i finish my new hack
Oh..look to the nooby....can't play without a hack...
Quote Originally Posted by -NABSTER- View Post
Oh..look to the nooby....can't play without a hack...
I can do fine without hacks, infact I barely use them.

I just like seeing players rage on Z8Games forums about the hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by MadTroll3 View Post
I can do fine without hacks, infact I barely use them.

I just like seeing players rage on Z8Games forums about the hacks.
and what about seeing noobs QQ all over the game.
Big Fat Pointless Thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
Big Fat Pointless Thread.
I Didn't KNow that Threads can be fat
Quote Originally Posted by MadTroll3 View Post
You've been giving Crossfire and X-Trap a run for the money by updating your hacks as fast as you do!

You all do a wonderful job, and I just wanna say thanks!
i wont say thanks.
they have to remove the speed knife.
and do you have other obbies than destrroying other's Hobby?

seriously stop troll your life and play fair , you'll see WCG is awesome.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us