Exclamation[RELEASE]VisualBasics2008 Code Tutorial

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE]VisualBasics2008 Code Tutorial
Virus Scans:

Main Program
DLL1
DLL2

Screen Shot:

Main Program

Instructions:

Extract ALL the files onto your desktop, including the .DLLs
then put them into a new folder.
Now you can open it.

Download below:
Code Tutorial.zipattachment deleted · 36 downloads before removal
It mayby safe but i dont trust. Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
It mayby safe but i dont trust. Sorry
How come?
It's safe, I don't even know how to make a virus...
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
It mayby safe but i dont trust. Sorry
How come?
It's safe, I don't even know how to make a virus...

Sorry for double post, slow computer
Nice paint-job
Quote Originally Posted by K4GE View Post
Nice paint-job
What 'Paint-Job'?
I didn't edit this image at all...

...Jerks...
your planning to make a coding team and you produce this bullshit good luck with that
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
your planning to make a coding team and you produce this bullshit good luck with that
I don't planto do any thing, I'm just trying to help people...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us