Thread: Name faker

Thanks

Name faker

I have talked to PCDEV about the new anti cheat being used and all he has told me is that it is a very effective reporting system. With that being said if you aren't able to find the person hacking they don't get reported. I am not buying into all this hype about new anti cheat I am only buying this game to hack the living F*** out of it and killing off what little crowd still buys this for PC. They will learn to either stop screwing us, or to include the basic things needed for the PC community to survive. I think the #1 objective of any person that will be trying to make a first hack for Black Ops 2 should be Name Faker.
    Last edited by Nachos; 10-03-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Begging/Asking for hacks is not allowed. I removed that part since the rest is somewhat useful.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    Ha that's funny yea sorry I didn't mean to ask for a hack rather advised for it to be priority. Oh yea @Nachos I also asked him what they will do about name faker and not being able to report players? He said that "such a thing can't be done" and that he "was confident in their new anti cheat system to stop any and all attempts to cheat in black ops 2" They never learn do they?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisproblade View Post
    Ha that's funny yea sorry I didn't mean to ask for a hack rather advised for it to be priority. Oh yea @Nachos I also asked him what they will do about name faker and not being able to report players? He said that "such a thing can't be done" and that he "was confident in their new anti cheat system to stop any and all attempts to cheat in black ops 2" They never learn do they?
    Nope they don't :P
    They said mw3 would have the best anti cheat in call of duty history.... well I have a couple of months hacking and not getting banned. And others having 9+ months. Lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SioThaMan For This Useful Post:

Syno (04-17-2013)

Thanks
    can you guys not hack as much on bo 2 as you do on mw3 im not hating i just want to be able to play legitly on this game...

Thanks
    No sorry it is a must and I have made my own clan to start hacking this game A.S.A.P we now have 2,600 members just buying BO2 to hack it. And with name faker there is not a thing they can do to stop us. AJ is already working on a name faker to work with their BO2 aim bot that will be the fastest ever made.They had the chance to fix this game and do right by the PC community but taking the time to even put a simple of a feature as vote kick in was denied. You pissed about hackers on PC? So am I, but if you cant beat them join them I say. MAKING the developers see how wrong they were might just get them to apply these new features after all to stop it from going any further. They made a game that they want to play not what we want. And by crippling this game we might just end up fixing it. You should listen to your customers PCDEV. We want change and power to weed these cheaters out ourselves we don't want to wait for you you catch up to whats going on we want it stopped in it's tracks. And since there is no automated way to do this on PC a high ratio vote kick such as 9:3, or dedicated server admins is the only way to solve the cheating issue. If you wont fix it for us with free will, we will force you guys to stare the problem in it's face by kids blowing up your twitter 24/7 on videos of me hacking your game with no profile url to send to you to ban me. A new account on steam has been created on a whole new computer and IP address. Catch me if ya can, Cheers!