Lightbulb[Beta] Micro-Cipher v1.0

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Beta] Micro-Cipher v1.0
Micro-Cipher v1.0

Hey everyone. I thought I would do something somewhat more productive, so I decided to look into making a simple Cipher for hacks. I've tested it and it works with my hack. For an better Cipher I would recommend using the one built inside Master131's injector. I'm releasing this at the moment for it to undergo some beta test and find out how well it works.


Features


  • Supports both x86 & x64 Systems
  • Drag & Drop Enabled for ease of use
  • Changes MD5, SHA1, SHA256 of selected file
  • Adds Junk Code to the file
  • Renames File


Screen Shots





Directions



  1. Download & Extract the file to your desktop.
  2. Download & Extract the hack file you wish to use.
  3. Simply "Drag and Drop" the Hack file (.dll) onto the Micro-Cipher (.exe) Application.
  4. A message box will appear notifying you that the file has been ciphered.
  5. Recommended/Optional: Rename renamed file.
  6. Inject the ciphered hack!


Virus Scans


  1. Virus Total
  2. Jotti
Micro-Cipher_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 519 downloads Scanning…
Nice one flengo. But... It would be useless since master131 already has one. But I recommend yours for noobs, since is easier to use then master131.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Nice one flengo. But... It would be useless since master131 already has one. But I recommend yours for noobs, since is easier to use then master131.
Thanks, That was my goal

I'm planning on adding more to it and make it around at the same level. But this is just simple for most people to use.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Thanks, That was my goal

I'm planning on adding more to it and make it around at the same level. But this is just simple for most people to use.
Heh heh /

Noobs will use it all right. The GIF looks like NOOB's gif. But still, I like the Metro style. Wuz that your Windows theme or the vb theme. GDI or GUI?
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Heh heh /

Noobs will use it all right. The GIF looks like NOOB's gif. But still, I like the Metro style. Wuz that your Windows theme or the vb theme. GDI or GUI?
That's just my Windows theme. Windows 8 RTM.

I like the Metro Style as well.
Flengo, I am assuming you are adding bytes to the end of the file, I suggest maybe adding a new section for random bytes or even adding some random imports to the IAT, or most of the time there are "free" bytes at the end of each section anyway, so a calculation of free bytes in section will give you something to write your random junk bytes to... good work on what you have, I hope you continue developing it..
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Flengo, I am assuming you are adding bytes to the end of the file, I suggest maybe adding a new section for random bytes or even adding some random imports to the IAT, or most of the time there are "free" bytes at the end of each section anyway, so a calculation of free bytes in section will give you something to write your random junk bytes to... good work on what you have, I hope you continue developing it..
I'm adding it to the end of each section, where there are free bytes. Thanks for the ideas, I plan to continue to further develop it and implement that and more
He probably will ;P Flengo is better then me on coding.
Did you make it in C# or VB?
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Did you make it in C# or VB?
Its made in C++
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Its made in C++
I only know a little C++, nice job.
My one says dll. Is it made to be like that?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us