DayZ CD KEYS GETTING STOLEN EVERYTIME

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
DayZ CD KEYS GETTING STOLEN EVERYTIME
ok so everytime i buy a new cd key about 1 day later it gets stolen, ive bought about 5 now and a day later its stolen.... WTF ive scanned my computer like 7 times nothing ..

Is there a place i can get a none stole cd key
Sure .. re buy the game.
Someones planted a CD Key stealer on yah PC, Reformatting will be the best solution
Reinstal pc and format all disks
Are you launching arma through steam?
Cd key stealers won't be detected by your Anti-Virus.
It's most likely bound to a commonly used .exe of yours, so whenever you launch that exe it's stealing your key.
Also make sure you aren't running Dayz via steam otherwise it will replace your key to your original one.
Quote Originally Posted by ihasaaccount View Post
Cd key stealers won't be detected by your Anti-Virus.
It's most likely bound to a commonly used .exe of yours, so whenever you launch that exe it's stealing your key.
Also make sure you aren't running Dayz via steam otherwise it will replace your key to your original one.
Yeah, if your anti-virus is shit.
Check your arma 2 oa directory for a registry file.
I BOUGHT THE CD KEYS FROM YOU AND THEY ARE ALL IN USE
Did you buy all of these keys from MPGH users? In that case I would guess that the seller is a scammer that has sold the keys multiple times. The keys I have bought from here recently have ended up being used by others, and a friend of mine was recently globally banned although he hadn't used any cheats for a while. Most of these keys were from Funforums, and if he isn't reliable I have a hard time to think that any of the smaller sellers are.
Did you consider the keys your buying might not be secure? Its possible the keys are being used by multiple people, contact whoever sold you the key(s).
bought from funforums and every time i try contact him he blanks me

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

they were from fun forums
Heres how that shit works:

Sell stolen CD key -> wait a day or two -> sell it again

Just buy a legit copy.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Heres how that shit works:

Sell stolen CD key -> wait a day or two -> sell it again

Just buy a legit copy.
I can't vouch for others of course, but every key I sell is original. I have my customers post the last 5 digits they receive to prove it. You can go through my whole thread, no two of the last digits posted will match.


Also zfrizky, if you email me like my thread says (and the email you received your key in), then I'll gladly replace your key. Assuming you did buy from me. I'm not exactly sure what me blanking you is, but I don't go on skype often, which is why I have you email me.

Also looking into your posts, it appears you bought from iCondor recently, not I.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Heres how that shit works:

Sell stolen CD key -> wait a day or two -> sell it again

Just buy a legit copy.
I approve this message!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?