PatchedDayZ Navigator + Survival.

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
DayZ Navigator + Survival.
I am not requesting a DayZ navigator? or a survival hack, i would just like to thank SD + the other members he uses to test, build his hacks,
Using them, has been an epic experience that made game play for me so much better, If he cannot bypass battleye again, i would be willing to pay for any software he releases in the future, The man is a hero to us people which do not have the skill + training in the areas needed to build these hacks and he did it all for free..

YOU ARE A HERO SD!!!

Thanks, and if you can't get past them again, thanks for a great experience <3

xox
^^ Yeah it's some dedication with those hacks right there.
he alway defeat BattleEye :P
Yah I hope he sees this... A lot of people are really ungrateful for his work so I would like to add my thanks. (not that my under 20 posts account means much but hey)
I agree.

With SD's help (in keeping Navigator up and running), I have been able to track and ban hackers from my server on a regular basis.
Considering that I can't see what our little buddy DayumX has posted, (I'm sure it was something showing his general ignorance), I would also like to show my appreciation to Sd and all the work he has done!

Thanks Sd! Keep up the good work!
Quote Originally Posted by Turkus View Post
I agree.

With SD's help (in keeping Navigator up and running), I have been able to track and ban hackers from my server on a regular basis.
Considering that I can't see what our little buddy DayumX has posted, (I'm sure it was something showing his general ignorance), I would also like to show my appreciation to Sd and all the work he has done!

Thanks Sd! Keep up the good work!
Thats awesome that you used it in a way that was helpful for your server. I feel that if DayZ wasn't so "hard" to navigate, ie a few more features that at least let you find broken down cars and areas of high loot, it would have been a much more enjoyable experience and half the hacks here wouldn't have been necessary. IMO Navigator leveled the playing field and allowed me to have a much more enjoyable experience and not be as pissed when a bypasser teleported to me and killed me. Navigator kept me playing DayZ.

SO yes, thank you Sd for all you did. You are a great person for doing the work you did without merit.
Quote Originally Posted by Turkus View Post
I agree.

With SD's help (in keeping Navigator up and running), I have been able to track and ban hackers from my server on a regular basis.
Considering that I can't see what our little buddy DayumX has posted, (I'm sure it was something showing his general ignorance), I would also like to show my appreciation to Sd and all the work he has done!

Thanks Sd! Keep up the good work!
How ironic you found DayzNav so useful - it just reinforces my opinion that dayz server admins are the biggest cheaters online.
Another voice to say thank you SD. Really nice work you have done.
Couldnt agree with you guys more. SD for president !!!!
Nooo the end of the DayZ Nav :O
Quote Originally Posted by gnasher65 View Post
If he cannot bypass battleye again


You seem to have much trust in me
Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post


You seem to have much trust in me
As i said mate, If.. Your a one man army..

*If* being the big word here, i do believe in you but you've done enough , more than most people could have,
by the way ok if i PM you about something?
Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post


You seem to have much trust in me
Wait...I thought this is a fake account...fake name...are you the same guy here and there ?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Wait...I thought this is a fake account...fake name...are you the same guy here and there ?
If I said 'yes', would you know more than you do now?
Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post
If I said 'yes', would you know more than you do now?
Wont proof anything...But seems legit.
I VMED you there as a noob that time.
Name MatrixXx
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?