To Atheists

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
To Atheists

Amazing Islam Miracles

thanks you
> finding symbols in nature
> disregarding the high probability that everything was cultivated



> people see God in the goatse meme
> lol
hahah Good one dude .
I keep wondering how a non-related symbol makes any sense of proof or any popularity.


If god wrote his name on Mt. Rushmore, if he burned it into the sea, if he did something at some important part of time.........


But no, god wrote his name on the side of an egg. This should be cared about why?
I really really don't support that the idea of finding God's name on an egg would make you believe.
But, I do believe in the idea of making someone believe using the Bible, Qur'an, or the Torah.
Stuff that are said in the Qur'an like, how it feels like in space, what stars look like when they explode, layers of the atmosphere.
All these and more are mentioned in the Qur'an(keeping in mind that that was more than thousands of years ago.).
That would make me believe.
Not god's name on an egg.
Rofl.
this is just like subliminal messages in songs or movies
you can listen to it, not notice a thing, but then as soon as a caption comes up saying a word, you listen again and you hear it
I'm going to use this video to further my disbelief in a deity.
My faith in humanity... Where did I put it?
Best thing you can say is.. "better to take a chance at Jesus before you die than dying believing in nothing"
at least that .0000000001% may be true.
@Bosegelucke I think I forgot where I placed my faith of humanity as well
uhhh I'm still going to say atheists are the bomb and the best
don't see whats so special
Quote Originally Posted by ~Psi~ View Post
uhhh I'm still going to say atheists are the bomb and the best
don't see whats so special
Mhm, so if a Buddhist came up to you and gave you five billion dollars he wouldn't be the bomb nor the best?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us