NEED NEW MODS

Posts 1–15 of 442 · Page 1 of 30
NEED NEW MODS
WHO THINKS THAYLL BE GEWD

GIMMIE SOME REASONS FOR YOUR BELIEFS.
ME YOU BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls vote m2a its his turn ya know
My name is Juan
im 17
i am responsible
im from colombia
we are friends
i am funny
i dont abuse powers anymore
and i can kill spammers anytime cause im always on
Paroxysm.
You know my name.
You know how old I am.
You know how I've been mod before.
You know how I'm amazing at what I do.
You know I've been active for a really long time now.
EndRiT.
You know my name. (It's Endrit IRL -.-)
I am 16.
You know how I've been mod before. (in 2007)
You know how I'm amazing at what I do.
You know I've been active for a really long time now.

googgogogogo
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
EndRiT.
You know my name. (It's Endrit IRL -.-)
I am 16.
You know how I've been mod before. (in 2007)
You know how I'm amazing at what I do.
You know I've been active for a really long time now.

googgogogogo
Quit trying to be like the wigger.
I vote Obama for mod, since he is the president of the united states and all, and he also happens not to abuse his powers.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Quit trying to be like the wigger.
I vote Obama for mod, since he is the president of the united states and all, and he also happens not to abuse his powers.
He does no have powers to abuse -.-
Who ever said I would abuse if I did anyway :s

Besides, I would never want to be a general mod... CrossFire mod
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
He does no have powers to abuse -.-
Who ever said I would abuse if I did anyway :s

Besides, I would never want to be a general mod... CrossFire mod
He has IRC powers. Who said I was accusing you of abusing power.
Black people don't abuse power, because it's rare that they are ever in power (HARDEHARHHAR, J/K, not really, think DISADASFASDA)
hbk
awe come on ..... dont tell me dat u dont know me
btw there should a muslim mod toooo..... to balence equality
theirs an assload of people with like 1k+ posts on mpgh

just go select some at random
Abuser List:
Hispirforce
Animal
MindTek
GG2GG

Nice Guy List:
Master2All (Nice Guy)
Obama (Nice Guy)
Endrit (He's okay too)

My Boi' List:
LegendaryHack

The Crap List:
hbk - Balance? There's no jewish moderators. Qualified? Your entire post quota is valueless flames.
Wai has I not achieved on your "Ma boi" list?
Arun you back stabber. 3 years of my young life I've given to MPGH.
i think i would be a good global or combat arms eu mod because i am the most active in the brit/eurofag time zones.

gg2gg 4 mod 2k9
Posts 1–15 of 442 · Page 1 of 30

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us