PatchedNew Namechanger

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
Cheat engine Table
is it possible to make a dll virsion of it? i got 32-bit so cheat engine doesnt eork for me. if so where can i find a tut on how to convert it? Thanks a bunch!
Quote Originally Posted by habooblax View Post
is it possible to make a dll virsion of it? i got 32-bit so cheat engine doesnt eork for me. if so where can i find a tut on how to convert it? Thanks a bunch!
Idont know hmm ask google but Cheatengine 6.2 have an 32bit version
Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
Idont know hmm ask google but Cheatengine 6.2 have an 32bit version
no i know that its just that on 32-bit systems you cant run CG and AVA together the game will crash :/
yes who you play AVA on a 32bit computer
Quote Originally Posted by HQQx1 View Post
yes who you play AVA on a 32bit computer
let me make this clear.... CE (Cheat Engine) will crash my AVA (Alliance of Valiant Arms) game if i run them together on 32-bit OS (Operating System). in other words WONT WORK!.
Do You Get It Now???
Quote Originally Posted by habooblax View Post
let me make this clear.... CE (Cheat Engine) will crash my AVA (Alliance of Valiant Arms) game if i run them together on 32-bit OS (Operating System). in other words WONT WORK!.
Do You Get It Now???
How could this be converted into dll? how would u change ur name?
Quote Originally Posted by GuidoHe View Post
How could this be converted into dll? how would u change ur name?
well you cant change your name in the dll as you know, so you can leave it blank...
Very well, but in practice does not work, because to click in the button "Report Hacking" appears your real nick and easily find and reported, leaving as evidence that you're really a hack.
help
I need HELP I am using INJECTOR GADJET and then I run as administrator and it beeps I use hack MEAwww-Super-Weapons-V2.dll and in the game it beeps but doesent work!!! help me !!! I have windows 7... they stoped working after 10/11/2012 update
Quote Originally Posted by Rus_Ghost View Post
I need HELP I am using INJECTOR GADJET and then I run as administrator and it beeps I use hack MEAwww-Super-Weapons-V2.dll and in the game it beeps but doesent work!!! help me !!! I have windows 7... they stoped working after 10/11/2012 update
Don spam this in my Thread

V2 dont work anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
Don spam this in my Thread

V2 dont work anymore
how is he spamming youre thread? he was asking for help just direct him to the correct thread and or tell him that meaww superweapon is patched atm
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us