Postv5 Spammer for Realm of the Mad God (And any program...in background/foreground)

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
v5 Spammer for Realm of the Mad God (And any program...in background/foreground)
Spams Messages in Realm of the Mad God, good for trading/selling/buying/recruiting.

 
Tutorial

1. Open a client in adobe projector.
2. Run Spammer.exe and click "Process" select "FlashPlayer"
3. Click "OK"
4. Setup the delay you want between each message.
5. Type the message you want it to send in the big text area...
6. Hit Add, this adds it to the list, if this is all the messages you want to send move on otherwise GOTO step 5.
7. Choose Background or Foreground mode.
8. Hit start to start, hit stop to stop.


 
Virus Scans


 
Updates

Code:
Version 5.0.0
* Made multi-process selector, now you can multi-box spam.

Version 4.0.0
* Well a feature that you can try to add is "Edit" (click on item in list and it shows text in text field edit it, click add then remove old.)
* Save the text (saves on exit to messages.json)
* Choose the message order (in advanced settings - this is a string of ints all indexs so if you have 5 messages 0-4 are the only valid numbers)
* Add random delay (in advanced settings)
* prevent getting eaten by the mollom spam filter

Version 3.0.0
Background Mode:
* Fixed issues with mistyping
* Fixed messaging and made it instantaneous

Version 2.0.0
Background Mode:
Improvements:
* Made typing speed faster
* Issue is that the game refuses the ctrl button so paste doesn't work thereby the bot has to type out the message still...
Known Issues:
- Random issues with mistyping.
- Random issues with getting into a failure loop
- Is somehow sending the ESC key...I've looked into the messaging and don't see the issue however i am looking for it.

Foreground Mode:
* Uses Copy + Paste method
* Uses the same list as the background mode and thereby allows any messages.

Version 1.0.0
*Initial Release


Please Mark old version outdated.




Spammer_mpgh.net.zip219 KB · 2,247 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Approved .
@Janitor thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LiksRayn View Post
Thanks for this
@LiksRayn you're more than welcome, if you have any requests let me know.
how do you do the multibox spamming?
Quote Originally Posted by ZucchiniZe View Post
how do you do the multibox spamming?
1. Open up all the flash projectors you are wanting to spam in.
2. In Spammer, click Process then click all the processes you want to spam.
3. follow the normal tutorial.
I seem to need to redownload this daily as the newtonsoft seems to corrupt often, any reason for this?
not that i'm aware of, the Newtonsoft.JSON dll is being used to do the serialization and deserialization of the messages file. I could just use the built in c# dll if this is a common issue. I haven't noticed it.
It becomes a nuisance to me so I had to quit using it, it is a great program for selling items but I think you need to mess around with it to see why thats happening
It's a really impressive software.
Wish I could have some alternative to "SendKeys" on VB.NET.

Do you know if it's possible to create an auto-typer that you can type at the same time without interfer?
Quote Originally Posted by trulsaylt View Post
It becomes a nuisance to me so I had to quit using it, it is a great program for selling items but I think you need to mess around with it to see why thats happening
I'll just change it to use the .net built in serialization which is slower. I'll release v6 sometime soon, this will resolve your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardoLima View Post
It's a really impressive software.
Wish I could have some alternative to "SendKeys" on VB.NET.

Do you know if it's possible to create an auto-typer that you can type at the same time without interfer?
There is in VB.net you'd need to do DLL Import on the SendMessage or PostMessage functionality from c++..

This is my blog post explaining it...Explanation Here

Then you just need to get the DllImport Structure which can be pulled from here...
pinvoke.net: PostMessage (user32)
pinvoke.net: SendMessage (user32)
Quote Originally Posted by Dr Donkey Kong View Post
I'll just change it to use the .net built in serialization which is slower. I'll release v6 sometime soon, this will resolve your issue.



There is in VB.net you'd need to do DLL Import on the SendMessage or PostMessage functionality from c++..

This is my blog post explaining it...Explanation Here

Then you just need to get the DllImport Structure which can be pulled from here...
pinvoke.net: PostMessage (user32)
pinvoke.net: SendMessage (user32)
Thanks for the site, favorited.
But you can still type at the same time that you are running the auto-typer?
nice ty for that man
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?