PatchedUAV Hack - Works in Demo

Posts 1–15 of 248 · Page 1 of 17
UAV Hack - Works in Demo
I'm not responsible if you get banned.

Steps:
1. Use a bypass for Game Guard.
2. Open Anti-Leecher.exe and proceed from there(Don't forget to open as admin). Auto-inject is preferable.
3. Open the game. It should auto inject.
4. Press END key in game to activate.

What's new in this version:
All bugs are fixed.
Works in demo.
Add troubleshooting:
To those with the problem that it injects and you hear a beep sound but in game it doesn't work, simply use manual inject and only inject when the game fully loaded.
Currenyly chrome has a problem with the Anti-leecher, in the meantime use another browser

We have been working really hard to make this perfect, please reply to the thread and give thanks to us!

See your enemies, destroy them! Have fun!




Mentions: @Prepix, @Lehsyrus and @Justin approve.

Scans:
Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal

Credits:
DEATHL
AVA PLAYER
Jetamay
.Cerel
ccman32

& all testers

Download:
UAV Hack_mpgh.net.rar1.7 MB · 4,949 downloads Scanning…
Approved. Excellent work as always, it works like a charm.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Approved. Excellent work as always bro, it works like a charm.
LOL Lehsyrus, Jabberwo0ck is Woman!

And Nice DEMO version Thankz (:
Nice, demolition version i guess? i need a USB keyboard because my Macbook doesn't have the end key :/
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I'm not responsible if you get banned.

Steps:
1. Use a bypass for Game Guard.
2. Open Anti-Leecher.exe and proceed from there. Auto-inject is preferable.
3. Open the game. It should auto inject.
4. Press END key in game to activate.

What's new in this version:
All bugs are fixed.
Works in demo.

We have been working really hard to make this perfect, please reply to the thread and give thanks to us!



Mentions:
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1315315--cereal.html" target="_blank">.Cereal</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> , <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/356703-lehsyrus.html" target="_blank">Lehsyrus</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/320137-revive.html" target="_blank">REVIVE</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> approve.

Scans:
Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal

Credits:
DEATHL
AVA PLAYER
Jetamay
.Cerel
ccman32

& all testers

Download:
Hey Jabber, can u explain what that 6 sec's mean? Well i left it to 6 secs, and plus, it simply means you have to open it and enter name, press check and wait then run game and it auto inject? cause i went into game and see no working o.o I ran all as admin, windows 7 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by OldMac View Post
Hey Jabber, can u explain what that 6 sec's mean? Well i left it to 6 secs, and plus, it simply means you have to open it and enter name, press check and wait then run game and it auto inject? cause i went into game and see no working o.o I ran all as admin, windows 7 64 bit
run anti-leecher as admin, the 6sec is the delay before it check if you are logged on mpgh or not(this is where most of people always failed and it was the main reason why for many people anti-leecher didn't work, so i set it to 6, the delay you should put is the time that the MPGH Page take to open.
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
run anti-leecher as admin, the 6sec is the delay before it check if you are logged on mpgh or not(this is where most of people always failed and it was the main reason why for many people anti-leecher didn't work, so i set it to 6, the delay you should put is the time that the MPGH Page take to open.
Mine started after like 4 secs, well, I just did it and yea, after that it says, "Logged! HaveFun!" and u see me like.. o.o and plus it didnt show up that UAV Hack program you have in the video o.o and I am sure I ran everthing as admin >.> And yes I bypassed
Quote Originally Posted by OldMac View Post
Mine started after like 4 secs, well, I just did it and yea, after that it says, "Logged! HaveFun!" and u see me like.. o.o and plus it didnt show up that UAV Hack program you have in the video o.o and I am sure I ran everthing as admin >.> And yes I bypassed
doesn't need bypass for anti-leecher, you need for the uav hack, also i got sometimes, send me a PM with your Teamviewer Version, ID, and PW. i will go check with you.
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
doesn't need bypass for anti-leecher, you need for the uav hack, also i got sometimes, send me a PM with your Teamviewer Version, ID, and PW. i will go check with you.
I pmed you my TV info
Ok after i use the anti-leecher, the injector that is implemented does not show up.
Can anyone help me out with this?
I can succesfully run anti-leecher, but the UAV hack doesnt pop up.
i have win 7 64bit and running everything as admin right now.
Quote Originally Posted by jistar97 View Post
Ok after i use the anti-leecher, the injector that is implemented does not show up.
Can anyone help me out with this?
I can succesfully run anti-leecher, but the UAV hack doesnt pop up.
i have win 7 64bit and running everything as admin right now.
having the same exact problem it says logged in have fun when i use anti leecher then nothing pops up..ive got win 7 64 bit
damn....damn....damn ... I can't use this

Anti-Leecher won't work!
i made a mistake, sorry, will be updated very soon with fix... sorry
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
for those that anti-leecher doesn't work, send me a PM with your Teamviewer Version, ID and PW, i will come help you
i sent you my info.
version is 7 btw
hi i just try it and somehow it doesn't work....when i check the site ava, the injector thing said while something is check or soemthing
Posts 1–15 of 248 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?