PatchedUAV Hack - Works in Demo

Posts 136–150 of 248 · Page 10 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by angelkiller View Post
NOT WORKING!!it also made my com laggggggggggggggggggggggg
It is working, try to inject multiple times untill it beeps.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Also, is this ever coming to DLL?
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
pift like i coded the damn thing.
if i had the .dll i wouldn't be having this issue.

1; downloaded the hack.
2;made a folder in desktop
3;moved everything inside folder
4;logged on my account @MPGh
5;did the anti leech check- PASSED
6;tried both auto inject and manual inject. yeah for manual i know when to press the damn button.
7; pift. notta.

I know how to use hacks. the anti leech shit is fucking most of us up.
I see a tone of disrespect in your post thus I won't help you.
and i see a lot of arrogance in yours.
must i colaberate all the people that agree that the anti leech is what is fucking everyone up for you?

I already said "I bet it's a great hack, BUT anti leech is fucking us up."

if you think i was being rude towards you then your wrong, but you can take the arrogance and shove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


I see a tone of disrespect in your post thus I won't help you.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
and i see a lot of arrogance in yours.
must i colaberate all the people that agree that the anti leech is what is fucking everyone up for you?

I already said "I bet it's a great hack, BUT anti leech is fucking us up."

if you think i was being rude towards you then your wrong, but you can take the arrogance and shove it.
He already said he will be fixing it. So let's stop the issue and let's not complain? Read the rules against people talking in negatively, too (goes for both users.) I wouldn't want either of you to get banned, so I am forewarning you.

OT: Thank you for now getting the anti-leech fixed. Hopefully it works.
Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
He already said he will be fixing it. So let's stop the issue and let's not complain? Read the rules against people talking in negatively, too (goes for both users.) I wouldn't want either of you to get banned, so I am forewarning you.

OT: Thank you for now getting the anti-leech fixed. Hopefully it works.
Thanks, I didn't notice it.
Just had to make a point.
but its true jabber, the anti leech is screwing us up :|
Jabber can you please try and resolve this? Because the anti-leech isn't working.. I pass everything, go ingame and nothing.
I'm still using the old UAV hack but its kinda buggy so I would like to use this new one since it has bug fixes.
Fix it!
sorry for editing
I have to say that is a job well done. Thats what Aeria gets for being stupid.
Now it tells me, its because the gameguard is blocking it...

Can anyone refer me to a good bypass etc..?
Nothing Appears when i pick wat browser well the site does but not the big A
AVA PLAYER is fixing it but he needs time.
Posts 136–150 of 248 · Page 10 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?