PostNEED SNIPPETS HERE

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
NEED SNIPPETS HERE
#define ADR_BreakLimit 0x00
#define ADR_ResizeScreen 0x00
#define ADR_NoScreenShake 0x00
#define ADR_MimicNIU 0x00
#define ADR_Float 0x00



I NEED SNIPPETS FOR THIS ADDIES....

@Alen

PLS HELP ME!
You should trace them in ida or so and then play with it :O
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
You should trace them in ida or so and then play with it :O
Alex I dint Saw That Snippets In your Post 100 Snippets ...


I have addies Here But I dont Know What Is The Snippets
Quote Originally Posted by bitcoder0 View Post
Alex I dint Saw That Snippets In your Post 100 Snippets ...


I have addies Here But I dont Know What Is The Snippets
because they where found after my thread was posted.
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
because they where found after my thread was posted.
Alex Can u Give Me THIS SnippeTs because other CODERS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES ARE GREEDY


#define ADR_MimicNIU 0x00
#define ADR_Float 0x00
For your information, We are not greedy
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
because they where found after my thread was posted.
that's right 101% true...

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by emiedumalasa View Post
For your information, We are not greedy
that's right...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?