LightbulbCodes For Aqworlds

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Codes For Aqworlds
Hello.
I will add some codes go to valencia and write them
thirteen1-Thirteen Badger Helm
oicu812-Skullwraith
dragonkhan8234280-Dragon Khan Blade
doomfire975-Chainfire Blade
thanks
didnt have the chainfire blade code b4...
sorry but where do you do them?;
You Should go to Battleon Center and Click on Valencia then you should see special codes write it
tnks
......
......
Do they work still? I thought some of the codes were taken out of the game?!
Try them when I used them all 4 of them worked
They didn't work for me. I just copied and then Ctrl +v and they wouldn't work. :P oh well.
i dont know whats up with the minion but its not letting me enter the full codes o.o
Quote Originally Posted by nikisf View Post
Hello.
I will add some codes go to valencia and write them
thirteen1-Thirteen Badger Helm
oicu812-Skullwraith
dragonkhan8234280-Dragon Khan Blade
doomfire975-Chainfire Blade
It work for me. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by PirateAqil View Post
It work for me. Thanks
How?
it doesn't for me
Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
How?
it doesn't for me
I use it before aqworlds change to ebilcorp, now it doesn't work. Sry.
Quote Originally Posted by PirateAqil View Post
I use it before aqworlds change to ebilcorp, now it doesn't work. Sry.
oh really..

Thought you said it works.
You can't put the code at the minions in EBILbattleontown, try normal battleontown with Valencia instead.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us