How often is it?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How often is it?
Hey Mpgh,
How often is it would you win something "Permanent" from BG Extreme?
I solo it 2x this morning lol and I won 16Days Pike Bomb and 12 Hrs Berr Barbatos..
That sux can someone tell me how often would you win it?
It#s really rare, I think a chance of 0.05% ?
Just look at it like this - Your pretty lucky to get the pike bomb timed or barbatos timed in like 5 games. I usually don't get anything except exp.
Lol wow so Extreme rlly is so hard to win? I won it 4 times yesterday for no fucking reason? -.- btw I won it legit Spas - 15 FTW
Quote Originally Posted by OldMac View Post
Lol wow so Extreme rlly is so hard to win? I won it 4 times yesterday for no fucking reason? -.- btw I won it legit Spas - 15 FTW
hacks or extreme-easy glitch
extreme isnt easy
Quote Originally Posted by bastiaan189 View Post
hacks or extreme-easy glitch
extreme isnt easy
This.

Just glitch it and do it over, and over, and over...

Took me 27 tries to win anything.
lmao I didnt glitch or hack I solo it legit.. I used a video in youtube for guide and I noticed it was easy if you do it solo.. it has less robots and boss -.- I got skillz not like you..
It's so hard to win it's not even funny..i failed and gave up on life
1 game i won perm barbatos 2 game i won 30 days pike bomb 4game i won perm blue zonda ( LIKE A BOSS )
Quote Originally Posted by mrdome21 View Post
1 game i won perm barbatos 2 game i won 30 days pike bomb 4game i won perm blue zonda ( LIKE A BOSS )
ANd 5th game I still won shit.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us