kbac

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
kbac
@complexity only person who mentioned me?
Means war!
jk

anyways whats up with modding now adays. I see it hasnt evolved in anyways (because nexon is shit)
let me know

Bad grammar^^^^^^
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I remember you.
And I think you mean @Implify
yeaa him^
Oh, I got lazy and didn't bother with mods anymore.
Damn, it's been a while @udp
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Damn, it's been a while @udp
meh. trust me i still want to text mod and play ca but i cant. and sense im not able to play or get any guns to texture mod i kinda died off ):
i might do a l9 soon
Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
meh. trust me i still want to text mod and play ca but i cant. and sense im not able to play or get any guns to texture mod i kinda died off ):
i might do a l9 soon
Hit it up man, I'll be waiting
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?